Sunday, December 16, 2012

Winners of Blog Hops

Happy Birthday Jesus Blog Hop winner is...

Haidee December 8, 2012 12:02 AM
LIKE it ALL TFS :-)

#1 chosen by random.org

Hot Cocoa Blog Hop winner is...

Edwina December 13, 2012 10:44 PM
Hi Jearise, Love your card. That image is so cute. I love it. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

#16 chosen by random.org

Christmas Card Swap Blog Hop winner is...

simplybren December 16, 2012 6:02 AM
Cute card. I like the affect of the glitter glue over the red. Very festive.
Brenda

#10 chosen by random.org

Message me your address through facebook and your prizes will be on their way. 

Thanks to all the wonderful crafter who participated in this hop.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jearise. Thank you so much. I was so happy when I saw I won the Hot Cocoa hop. I am so delighted to have the honor of using your digi. I showed it to my Mom and she loves it to. Thank you. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.