Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Life in Arts n Crafts DT Tuesday

Welcome this morning.  I am so in the Christmas making mood and I just love using the twines and jute from My Life in Arts n Crafts.  I find they add that extra little touch to your card or tag and they make the best tag string there is.

I used the red jute on this Christmas gift tag behind the deer, for the bow on his neck and for the sting to place it on my gift.

Here is the back side. The red goes perfectly with the papers I used which are Martha Stewart's Christmas stack from last year.

Now head on over to My Life in Arts N Crafts and see all the wonderful twine and all natural just for sale!

There are more ideas for using the twine and jute on My Life in Arts n' Crafts blog.

Until next time, hugs from Jearise in Lorby's World.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.