Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Card from Tsunami Rose

Welcome to Lorby's World (http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com) where today I am showing some of the Christmas cards I made using the beautiful paper from Tsunami Rose's collection Christmas Gift Printable Journal. This is a vintage Christmas paper that will take you back in time with it's beauty and grace and is versatile. The kits comes as a printable journal but can be used in so many other ways such as photo layouts and Christmas cards like I did.

The cards I made for today have words on them both and they are from the same page of the Christmas Gift Printable Journal set.

 
This first card I cut out the "Picture Perfect Christmas" words and inked around the outside and added a pearl and some twine and I ended up with a picture perfect Christmas card.

This one was a little more time consuming. I cut out up the journaling page and added gold ink to the outside of it and I used red glitter glue to accent the holly berries. I then cut out the "Christmas Wishes" words and cut around them also used dark blue ink around the edges with some pearl accents and red glitter glue on the tiny berries.

Thank you for stopping by today and please return tomorrow to see more cards I made using the Christmas Gift Printable Journal by Tsunami Rose.

Don't forget to visit Tsunami Rose's Face Book page  - I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose - to see other incredible projects from her design team as well as keep up with new and exciting news of upcoming digital papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.