If you are looking for the Chalk n Stock challenge project, it's here right below so keep scrolling please...
Hot cocoa on a cold winter's night will warm us through and through and fill us with delight. That is what we hope this hop will do for you so grab a cup of cocoa and start hopping along.
I'm your hostess and I have a special give away for today.
Bling and half pearls from Miriam's Crafting Supplies
|A Lorby original digital stamp|
All you have to do to win is leave a comment here and become a follower.
Please leave comments on the other participant's blogs too. They have worked so hard and for a very long time on this hop. We started organizing it a few months back.
Let's get warmed up here...
I used chalks to color everything. I love coloring projects in chalk. It gives a very soft appearance. I added glitter glue to the fluff on his cap and the marshmallows. I used Pebbles Inc. chalks for coloring and prefer the glitter ones because the color is brighter than the regular but I use both when blending colors.
Thank you for hopping and if you would like to join future hops with us please join Lorby's World of Hops on Facebook. Now continue on to Miriam's blog.
FULL LINE UP...
- Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
- L. Miriam - http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com
- Ashley - http://thebloghopprincess.blogspot.com
- Lucy - http://love2createitall.com
- CallyAnn - http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
- Robin - http://scrapandchat.blogspot.com/
- Melissa - http://papershenaniganz.blogspot.com/
- Lluvia aka misses crafty- http://sweetbirdmemories.blogspot.com
- Cicily - http://pinkdalmationscrapper.blogspot.com/
- Amanda - http://cricktncrafts.blogspot.com
- Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Sandra- http://365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
- Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Katie ~ http://ktsangels.blogspot.com/
- Anita ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com