Monday, December 3, 2012

Tsunami Rose DT Project

Today I have Created a Christmas tag using the Tsunami Rose Christmas Gift Printable Journal. This printable Christmas journal is so beautiful and versatile. You can make the gorgeous journal or you can use different pages to make cards, scrap booking pages or gift tags as I did.

I glued the two images together and then inked the edges with a blue. I added some color to the angels' hair, bell and tree with colored pencils. This gave the tag an old time photo look. The ones where just certain areas are colored. I then accented the snow and the angel wings using demensional glittering snow writer which is a heavy glitter glue. Finally I added the bow and flower I made.


Photobucket
I left the back blank on purpose so that I could write a special Christmas message before attaching it to a gift.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Please check out Tsunami Rose for this beautiful Christmas journal and all the other beautiful papers and journals that are offered.

To see other works of the design team  and to see new releases as they become available please visit our Facebook page at Tsunami Rose Designs

Finally, if you like to get inspirations from sketches, visit I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose on Facebook.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag Jearise!!! Just beautiful :))
    ~Rhonda TRD DTL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty Jearise, thanks for showing me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this tag....great graphic and technique.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.