Thursday, April 17, 2014

YES! More Eggs

Before I had the paper mache eggs for hanging and then I decided to make some eggs for scattering. Here are few I put in my Easter basket I designed and cut out using my eClips.






Here are the close ups of the eggs.





Simple Directions:

1. Dab sections of the paper mache egg with  Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabbers
 in solid colors. I used purple, gold and white.

2. Do a second coat if needed or just dab areas that need more paint once paint has dried and let the second coat dry before moving onto step 3.

3. Paint over egg using glitter Mod Podge. Yes, they make Mod Podge with glitter in it. I LOVE the stuff. I have tried adding glitter to Mod Podge but it just doesn't have as nice a look as the Mod Podge that already comes with the glitter in it.

4. For an extra touch, I spritzed Forever Red glitter mist on the white egg and let it pool in areas while it dried.

Challenges I entered:

DL. ART THANKFUL THURSDAY Challenge #130 Easter

Craftin Desert Divas - Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party #29

2 comments:

  1. Love these eggs I am going to do some eggs this weekend. This give me a great idea thanks for the inspiration
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #130 “EASTER” challenge, Have a Blessed day, and a wonderful Easter
    DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so beautiful!! I love the sparkle!! Gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing along at Craftin Desert Divas!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Craftin Desert Divas DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.