Monday, April 14, 2014

Back to my Easter Egg Creations

I told you I really liked making these Easter eggs out of paper mache and you might say I've gotten carried away with them but there are so many different possibilities that I just can't stop.

This is my last hanging egg for this year and I got a little bumpy with it but I like the way it turned out.





There are only three steps to making this egg:

1. Use Adirondack dabber to dab on the paint color of your choice. I used wild plum from Cutters Creek.

2. Spray with gloss acrylic spray to give a shine and seal the egg.

3. Add half pearls in various colors and sizes. I used half pearls in shades of purple from Miriam's Crafting Supplies.

Leave the ribbon on or hot glue ribbon on for looks or hanging and you're done!

Hope you enjoyed this quick step by step tutorial and I look forward to showing you more of my creations in the near future.


I have entered this in this challenge:

Miriam's Crafting Blog - 11th monthly challenge


Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party 29 - color inspiration

1 comment:

  1. Your egg is so pretty! I love the way you decorated it! Thanks for linking up your project at Craftin Desert Divas!

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.