Welcome to the Krazy Crafting Crew's April challenge - Frames. We are an independent hop team that enjoys sharing out work with everyone and hope to inspire you with new ideas for you own
creativity. We are a team who loves to do all different themes, such as cards, layouts, 3D
projects and so much more. We do all the paper crafting from traditional to digital.
Our hostess this month is Cicily so please make sure you make it over to her blog to see what wonderful creations she has made and to find out what blog candy she has this month.
I made a frame for my daughter and let her help me decide what color the butterfly should be. Below the pictures is posted what I used and how I made it.
I bought those cute little Christmas tree picture frame ornaments after Christmas for next to nothing and new they would come in handy some day.
1. Lay your frame upside down on any paper you like and trace around it. I also did the insert for the pictures backing. Then cut your design out. It is better to have a little overhang around your frame than none at all.
2. Slather on Mod Podge and adhere your paper to the frame. Use a bray to roll out any air bubbles or press down hard on a flat surface. This star frame was small enough I could just press down but for bigger projects I use my bray.
3. Once it's dry, trim the outside and inside paper with an Exacto knife.
4. Add ink to edges and let that dry
5. Use glitter Mod Podge on top of paper and let dry.
6. Butterfly: I cut the butterfly out of the music paper which is from Graphic 45 and then I used glitter Mod Podge on the butter fly and when it was almost dry, I spritzed on Forever Red Glimmer Mist.
* I have found that if you put the spritz on first and then Mod Podge, the glimmer mist comes off since it's water soluble.
See how easy this is and it turns out so darn cute! Thanks for stopping by and now onto Robin's Blog
Cicily - http://www.pinkdalmatianscrapper.com
Lissa Marie - www.somanycrafts.com
Janet - http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com
Christina ~ http://cema1cema.blogspot.com/
Kathryn ~ http://creationswithkathryn.blogspot.com
Jearise ~ http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
Robin S ~ www.scrapandchat.blogspot.com
Katina ~ http://lovinglifeslittleblessings.com
Miranda ~ www.nanasscrapspot.com
Lori ~ http://www.scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
Paula ~ www.preciouspagesbyPaula.blogspot.com