Friday, November 16, 2012

Chalk n Stock DT Day and New Challenge

There is a new challenge over at Chalk n Stock that is called "Anything Goes" as long as their is chalk involved. :)

To give you an idea of what to do for this challenge, I have created a card using an adorable digital stamp from Bugaboo Stamps. They are the sponsors of this challenge and have an awesome prize for the winner.

Here is my little pilgrim girl bobble head...

I used my Pebble Chalks in regular and glimmer (a touch of glitter is added to the chalk) to color my Pilgrim girl and then I used a Studio g inking chalk to do the blue around the circle.

You don't have to color your whole project with chalks. If you only have inking chalk, use it around the edges of your frame or on the background somewhere. We only ask that you incorporate chalks somewhere on your project and let us know where. How easy is that?

By the way, all those Studio g chalk ink pads came out of the dollar bin at Michael's and Joann's. They carry them every once in awhile so I keep my eyes open and grab them when I can. I love using chalk on my projects because it gives the frame or background a very different look thank regular ink. It's a softer look. If you haven't tried a chalk ink pad before, I know you'll be hooked once you do try one and for a dollar what better excuse!

Thanks for stopping by today and please go to Chalk n Stock to see what incredible projects the rest of the DT has done and to read the rules to enter our give away which by the way is 7, yes 7, digital stamps from Bugaboo Stamps. Awesome!!!

Have a great weekend and see you back her on Monday for another look at coloring with chalk.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.