Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Wednesday Wearin'

of the green.

I said I was behind on my St. Patrick's day crafts. 

I designed these cards and made them to help celebrate the wearin' of the green. The sad part is that I never sent them to anyone. They are still sitting on my desk right here in front of me. I have a horrible habit of designing and making things and then never going any further with them.

I have realized that designing things is a therapy for me. Designing makes me happy and organizes my thoughts. It also is horrible at taking time away from things I should be doing like cleaning the house or washing the clothes. The chores that I really hate to do but in the end must and will always get done. 

I sometimes have to tell myself I'm not allowed to design or craft until my chores are done. This usually helps but not always. The computer and designing is a strong drug for me at times. 

So that being said, here are my belated St. Patrick's day cards...


I used this design to create the design for the card below. I realized after posting that I had forgotten to rotate the pictures. Oops. I just read recently that it's almost impossible to find a four left clover. I need to look that up for sure. I remember finding lots of them growing up in the country.



We all need our green beer on St. Partick's day or any other day for that matter. I'm not a beer drinker but my family sure likes their beer. We're Polish not Irish but that's okay when it comes to celebrating St. Patrick's day. I think we're all Irish on that day.


Have a happy day and see you back here tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Jearise - I so could have written this post about making cards and not sending them and cleaning. On a good day, I'll make a card and clean for 20 minutes (set the timer and everything, because I wouldn't want to take one second away from my cardmaking!). Anyways - your early St. Patrick's Day cards for 2016 are beautiful - I have the beer card on my list of must makes - when I get a round tuit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.