Monday, September 26, 2011

Paper Making Card

This spring, my children and I took on the task of making our own paper. We had so much fun doing it but it is messy. I cut the paper up into small enough sized to fit on card stock and then put it away. I dug a piece out the other day and made this card.

Card Stock - pre-folded cards from DCWV
Home Make paper - blender and home made paper kit from Amazon
Butterfly sticker - K & Company
Stamp - Fisker ???
Ribbon - Sheer Creations a Michael's exclusive
Ink - ColorBox (used on sediment)

I have more home made paper in different colors that I plan on using for future cards so stay tuned to see what is up my sleeve. Thanks for taking the time to look today and if you have any questions or comments, just head to my comment section or email me. : )

2 comments:

  1. You amaze me!! This card and the home made paper is beautiful :) Love the butterfly!

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing ---- I love this project!!! Butterfly is beautiful!!!!! Great Job!!!! Stopped by here by accident and glad I did!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.