Monday, July 1, 2013

Chalk N Stock July Challenge

Another wonderful challenge starts today at Chalk N Stock and the theme is always "Anything Goes" as long as you use some type of chalk on your project.

Here is my dt creation for the challenge...

I needed some boy birthday cards and this rocket from The Stamping Chef is absolutely perfect for a little boy. I used regular chalks on the sky, grey smoke and green rocket and I used grey metallic chalk for the grey parts of the rocket. I created the digital paper for the background and I used Glossy Accents on all the stars.

I look forward to see where you use chalk on your projects so don't forget to join us at Chalk N Stock for our July Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.