Monday, May 20, 2013

Chalk N Stock Challenge Post - May half way mark

Welcome to my half way through the month of May Chalk N Stock Challenge post. Now that's a mouth full to say.

This post is to keep you going and motivated for the rest of the month. We love the projects we've seen and we're looking forward to seeing more. You people have been awesome with your use of chalks in your projects.

Here is my inspiration for you...

I used chalk to color my adorable little martian and everything else on this digital image from Bugaboo stamps who happens to be our wonderful sponsor for this month.

To give you some insight into how I made this card, I used an embossing folder and then used by bray to put embossing ink on just the dots. I then sprinkled embossing powder over the background and used my heat gun on it. I thought it gives a great look of outer-space. I used three colors of twine from My Life in Arts N Crafts etsy store instead of ribbon. I think twine looks cuter than ribbon on a card like this.

Thank you so much for visiting today and don't forget the challenge, which runs to the end of May and you're allowed to enter more then on project with the only rule being - You must use chalk!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.