Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Life in Arts N Crafts DT Tuesdays

Hi all,

I have to be honest. I was going to do a popper but then changed my mine totally and decided to do a St. Patrick's Day banner instead. I did a mini banner and love how it turned out!

The plaid paper on the shamrocks is actually some Christmas paper scraps that I had left over from a Christmas project. I love the paper so much that I just had to find something else to use it on. It's so versatile. I went from Christmas to St. Patty's Day with it.

I used green and white twine for the stringing and I used natural colored jute for the buttons in the middle of each shamrock.

The jute and the twine work perfectly on this project that I can't decide if I want to keep it and hang it up here at the house or take it to the elementary school to decorate the teacher's lounge? Hmm, tough one there.

Anyway, stop by My Life In Arts N Crafts Etsy Store to see the jute and twine I featured in my craft and to see the many more colors of twine and jute plus all the many extras to get your creative juices flowing.

Hugs from Lorby's World.

This has been entered in the Craftin Desert Diva's Craft it up and Link it up Linky Party.

1 comment:

  1. Cute banner ...Thanks for joining us at Tara's first Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Diva's.

    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.