Monday, April 6, 2015

Just an Easter Card

I did it again. I made cards to send out for another holiday and then never got around to sending them out. That seems to be the story of my life. I thought I would go ahead and share them with you just the same. I guess sharing them here is like sending them out but without the stamped and addressed envelope and walk to and from the mailbox. Gee, I'm lazy. :)





This card doesn't open up. You write your message on the back. The bottom folds up when you cut it out and it's the grass at the bottom of the card. I wanted a card with my own touch but also easy to put together and still cute. I think this works but that's my humble opinion. 

Have a wonderful Monday! 

3 comments:

  1. How bright and fun! Don't feel badly. I never manage to get around to sending ANYTHING. I tell people I have "postalphobia". LOL But actually, I really do. I always say, "Well, I have a ready made stash for nest year" as my pile grows and grows. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for my Easter card!!! I love it!!! What my friend Rosie and I used to do is go to a card store and read cards and then hand it to the other and say this is for you - have a giggle or hug and put the card away!!! Now, how is that for lazy and cheap!!!!!!
    Much love, hugs, and friendship

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and bright Easter card. Loving the fringed grass.
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.