Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My Life in Arts N Crafts - DT Post

Welcome to my post for My Life in Arts N Crafts today.

I made this child's birthday card. My children have been invited to so many birthday parties this year that I like to stock up on them when I have time to make extras.

I used twine from My Life in Arts N Crafts for the banner and for the candles on the cakes.
The banner is an embossing folder from Darcie that I inked and cut out after embossing it. The background paper is just card stock that I sprayed with Tatter Angels glitter mist. I used Stickles on my banner, the paint, cake and the bear's suite. I hand cut the cake twice so I could layer it. The bear is a retired digital stamp from The Stamping Chef.

Thanks for stopping by today and hugs from Lorby's World.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.