Monday, January 21, 2013

Chalk N Stock DT Monday

It's Monday and that means a chalk project to showcase. There is a challenge going on at Chalk N Stock called anything goes. All you have to do is use chalk somewhere on your project to enter. The winner gets some digital stamps from Bugaboo Digital Stamps.

Today I've colored the cutest little girl digital stamp from The Stamping Chef. She's a freebie over there so it's worth the click to see what The Stamping Chef has to offer. I know you'll get hooked like I have.

 I colored my little girl's face, hair, arms, legs, socks and most of her dress using chalks. I used my wonderful Pebbles Inc chalks with a combination of regular and shimmer. I find the shimmer have a darker color to them so they are great for the edging on your projects.

I tried something different this time and used my metallic markers in silver and blue to color her shoes, bow, underskirt, and headband plus I used the silver metallic to make an outline around this digi and to use it on the outside edge of the white postage stamp background.

I used my Cuddlebug and the rose embossing folder to add the rose embossed background and the embossed and cut out are Spellbinder's Nestabilities that fit in my Cuddlebug.

The beautiful pink jute comes from My Life in Arts N Crafts and it's the first time I've used this pink color but I know I will be using it quite a bit in the future. It's got a very soft color to it that I really like.

I am entering this card in the Blue, White and Silver challenge at The Stamping Chef.

Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy your Monday!

2 comments:

  1. She's lovely Jearise! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at TSC!

    Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.