Welcome to day 1 of The Krazy Crafting Crew's
School Is “Cool” Blog Hop
I am the hostess this month and hop you enjoy our projects which revolve around school. This is a two day hop so please remember to come back tomorrow for more ideas to kick off the school year.
Before I show you my project, I want to tell you about a little give away I am having. I have a double prize package for this hope. I have a packet of school designed paper (which I forgot to take a picture of but will have it up tomorrow) and this digital stamp I created.
We are so excited to have Scrapbook Stamp Society sponsoring this hop! Make sure you follow all instructions so you do not miss your
chance at any blog candy offered. To complete your entry for the scrapbookstampsociety you have to comment on all the blogs, to gain extra entries each blog you follow will give you an extra entry.
Here's Day's 1 project...
I forgot to take a close up of the braided twine from My Life in Arts and Crafts. Instead of just using one color of twine, I decided to braid three colors. I like the way it turned out and know I will use this idea again.
I love this little school megaphone button I got in a bunch of buttons from Tuesday Mornings.
I have three children in school and two are in the elementary so I made each of them their own layout for the first day of school. This is the second layout.
I cut my bus out and added glitter and glued it to a button. I have some red twine from My Life in Arts and Crafts in the background.
Thank you for checking out my project! Your next stop along the way is Lissa Marie
Here is the complete line up in case you get lost or find a broken link.
- Jearise www.lorbysworld.blogspot.com
- Lissa Marie www.somanycrafts.com
- Ellen www.cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
- Liz - http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com
- Lisa http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Anita http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
- Cicily - http://pinkdalmationscrapper.blogspot.com/
- Katina Martinez www.twochicsandacricut.blogspot.com
- Jessi http://mylifeinartsncrafts.blogspot.com/
- Pam Lavertu http://mzlavr2.blogspot.com/
- Paula McLane Jennings http://preciouspagesbypaula.blogspot.com