School Is “Cool” Blog Hop
I am the hostess this month and hope you enjoy our projects which revolve around school. This is a two day hop so please remember to come back tomorrow for more ideas to kick off the school year.
Before I show you my project, I want to tell you about a little give away I am having. I have a double prize package for this hope. I have a packet of school designed paper (above) and this digital stamp I created.
Simple way to be in the running for the winning of this prize: Comment on my blog BOTH days. That's it.
We are so excited to have Scrapbook Stamp Society sponsoring this hop! Make sure you follow all instructions so you do not miss your
chance at any blog candy offered. To complete your entry for the scrapbookstampsociety, you have to comment on all the blogs and if you become a follower of each blog, you will get an extra entry.
Here is my other layout I made for School is Cool:
My Life in Arts and Crafts Store
Complete Line Up:
- Jearise www.lorbysworld.blogspot.com
- Lissa Marie www.somanycrafts.com
- Ellen www.cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
- Liz - http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com
- Lisa http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Anita http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
- Cicily - http://pinkdalmationscrapper.blogspot.com/
- Katina Martinez www.twochicsandacricut.blogspot.com
- Jessi http://mylifeinartsncrafts.blogspot.com/
- Pam Lavertu http://mzlavr2.blogspot.com/
- Paula McLane Jennings http://preciouspagesbypaula.blogspot.com