Thursday, March 8, 2012

Seuss Imagination Blog Hop Winner

Drum roll please...

I used random.org to pick my winner out of 23 who stopped by my blog and left a comment and lucky number 13 won.

Here is our winner and her comment:

I love the trivia game --- your project is adorable and love the idea of the paperclip - always have been a follower and always a pleasure hopping with you my friend!
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

Lynne won the Cat in the Hat stuffed animal, the clay craft of Thing 1 and Thing 2 and a $10 gift card to Joann's Fabrics and Crafts.

Congratulations and thank you to everyone who participated in the hop and everyone who stopped by to see what I was up to.

1 comment:

  1. WOOO HOOOOOOO - thank you Jearise, I'm thrilled and excited ...... Loved this blog hop and loved making my project!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.