Click here for: Disney Princess Blog Hop - Cinderella
Welcome to the Banners for Kids: Bunnies and Blossoms Blog Hop. This is a very special blog hop because many crafters come together to donate their time and talent to design and make banners for special needs children. Ellen A.K.A. CardMonkey is the brains behind this kind hearted project and also our hostess. This is a two day hop even though I am in it only today, I ask that you start at Ellen's blog again tomorrow to see more banners made with love for these special children.
The bunny is flocked and then I embossed him using my Cuddlebug so he has some fuzzy texture. The flowers are my own design and I used my eClips to cut them out.
Thank you so much for stopping by today to see our banners to give spiritual support to these children. Please continue on now to Rachelle's Blog.
- Ellen ♥ CardMonkey - http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com/
- Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com/
- Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/
- Rachelle - http://creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com/
- Edwina Brown- http://edwinascreations.blogspot.com/
- Theresa ~ www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/
- Nancie ~ http://alittlepieceofmebynancie.blogspot.com/
- Janet S - http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
- Lori - http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
- Jenny - http://crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/
- Jenny D - www.yogimemories.blogspot.com/
- Sandra http://365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
- Jeannie - http://polkacabana.wordpress.com/
- Lucy - http://love2createitall.blogspot.com/
- Shelly Lynn - http://kccroppers.blogspot.com/
- Beth McGee - http://motherandaughterdesigns.blogspot.com/