Our sponsor for this hop is Jen's Digi store which is giving a $5.00 gift certificate to their site so check out her adorable digis at
- Jamie- http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com <--- Please go Here or Start Here
- Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
- Mindy - http://papercreationsbymindyblog.blogspot.com/
- Janet R. - http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com
- Gina - http://californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com/
- Janet S. - http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
- Lisa P - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Shannon - http://www.purplelionpaper.com/blog
- Theresa - www.thescrapbookingqueen.com
- Princess Penelope - http://thescrapbookingqueen-princesspenelope.blogspot.com/
- Amy Jo - http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
- Janet N. - http://www.createatdreamscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
- Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/ <---You are Here
I think if you are royalty you should be able to yell at any given moment, "Bring on the cake," and it should arrive. I know, I know...in my dreams. A girl can dream though, can't she? : )
Card Stock: light purple cut at 11 inches by 4 1/2. I was going for a A2 card but once I started cutting preferred a more square card.
Crown Cut: Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge cut at height 4.00 inches linked.
Crown Paper: DCWV Cotton Bloom stack
rick rack: Disney's Where Dreams Begin
Have a royal day!