Friday, April 12, 2019

Rain, Rain Go Away Blog Hop

Thank you for joining us for  
the Rain Rain Go Away BLOG HOP

This is a blog hop featuring projects with rain, clouds, umbrellas, or rainbows!
You should have arrived from SHANNON

Connie Can Crop , is the beginning of this interactive hop! 
This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday at 10 p.m. to finish hopping and leave your love for all of these talented crafters.


We have four awesome sponsors for this hop!!


 has graciously donated a $20 gift certificate to shop her online store

is giving away this gorgeous Easter kit by Simple Stories

is giving away this awesome package containing a wreath kit, a stamp set, 2 rolls of twine, and 2 rolls of washi tape


Liz with Love 
is donating an awesome envelope punch board, stickers, and a pen.

What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects. Free Shipping to our USA friends but Worldwide will be asked to pay shipping if they win.

You will have until 10 p.m. Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments on every blog to be eligible to win. 


Winners will be announced on Wednesday 4/17/19 at 
Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

****
I grabbed my Cricut cartridges to come up with these rainy day cards.  I used 3 Birds on Parade and 3 Birds Life's a Party to create these first two cards.




✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
  

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

This card design came from the Simple Holiday Cartridge




Thanks for stopping by and now it's time to move on to  CINDY'S BLOG



Here's our line up in case you get lost along the way.

24 comments:

  1. Cute cards. I love the last card, it reminds me of running and splashing the water puddles with my mom as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors on all 3 cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute cards!! Great job.

    Sue
    https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are so sweet and adorable! I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Jearise, thanks for the fun Cricut inspiration. Love that sentiment on card #1, sweet!
    Crafty Hugs, Eva Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards. Sweet Mother's Day one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! Love what the cricut can do <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous projects! The first one is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are so cute and I really love the one with that adorable little bird on it. He's so cute with his umbrella and boots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your circle umbrella card Jearise. Nice to see a different shaped card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your round card is a fun twist, and I love the bluebird enjoying the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great trio of cards!! All wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jearise. A great collection of cards.
    I am glad I found your blog.
    And I am really happy to participate in this great blog hop!!!!!!!
    Kisses!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great cards! love that first one, the second and the last is precious!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute cards! I really love the birdie card. Thank you for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  16. All three cards are so lovely, I really like the design or outline of the last card, Tfs and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  17. Darling cards! Love the round scalloped card and also that cute bird with the umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable set of cards! Great job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    I would love for you to follow me over at my NEW blog...
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a fun collection of cards. My favorite is the first one with it colorful umbrella and unique shape.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute cards!! Sorry I'm so late to comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.