I love the Art Deco period but have trouble doing crafts that embody that time period of style so I challenged myself with this project.
I stamped the image on white card stock and then went to work adding Tim Holtz Distress Inks and using my alcohol markers. I like the way the frame around the woman pops and there is the vintage look I was going for so I am happy with the way this turned out.
Making of the tag:
1. Stamped image on X press blending card stock
2. Colored various parts of image with alcohol markers
3. Dab on different shaded of Tim Holtz Distress Ink
4. Spritz with water and let the colors blend
5. Add your bling! and adhere to your tag.
Products from Cutters Creek store are listed here:
Tim Holz distress ink pads in various colors
Zig 2 way glue pen
rhinestones (in flowers)
X Press Blending Paper for Copic markers