Sunday, June 1, 2014

Chalking some Cards for Chalk N Stock Challenge

Welcome to today's post for June's Chalk N Stock Challenge. Each month Chalk N Stock offered a challenge for anyone who is in love with using chalk or chalk inks on their projects. The theme is always anything goes and one lucky winner will win 7 free digital stamps from Bugaboo Digital Stamps.

Here are a few cards I created this month and I used chalk in various ways on each card. All images are from Bugaboo Digital Stamps.







Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to see your project and how you used chalk. :)

1 comment:

  1. These are cute! I read a post somewhere about coloring with eye makeup. When I was on vacation a couple weeks ago, I found an eye-shadow palette with gorgeous shimmery colors. I'm using a blending solution - loving the results! One problem, now....when I go to color an image, I just can never decide just what method I want to use - markers, Copics, watercolor pencils, chalk, Photoshop, - now eye shadow! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.