I'm your hostess again and hope you like dessert since that's what we have to offer on this hop. I am giving away two sets of stamps because with every great dessert goes a great wine and one of the most basic desserts is one of the best...
Now who doesn't love cupcakes?! I love making and decorating them and letting the kids decorate them too so I had to make a cupcake card to share.
sliekje.blogspot.com . I just love her digital stamps and they are FREE! I used my cuddlebug to emboss the background with cupcakes and then went over it with purple ink to bring out the details. I used Liquid Pearls for the dots on the cupcake and my Promarkers to color the image.
Now another wonderful dessert is chocolate in all it forms such as chocolate brownies. I decided to make a brownie box that is just the right size for a BIG piece of brownie to take home from the party. This box will hold a 4 inch by 4 inch piece. Yum for later.
I created the box and used my Cricut to cut it out. I used forest green natural jute from My Life in Arts n' Crafts to tie it up.
Please continue on to Tanya's blog. and thank you for enjoying our tasty desserts.
Complete Line Up
- Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
- Tanya - http://blahvacuum.blogspot.com
- L. Miriam - http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com
- Sandra- http://365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
- Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Melissa - http://papershenaniganz.blogspot.com/
- Cicily - http://pinkdalmationscrapper.blogspot.com/
- Jamie - http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/
- Ashley - http://thebloghopprincess.blogspot.com
- Anita ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com