You will start here but make sure you make it all the way to the end because Tee at One Scrap at a Time is giving away two files from The Cutting Cafe to one lucky winner. Tee will have all the details on how to sign up for the drawing when you arrive at her blog.
So get your box of hidden chocolate and enjoy the hop...
Originally, this hop was going to be a hop with a twist. Instead of creating something with chocolate as in candy, the participants were asked to create something in shades of brown but as time went on and people's creative juices started flowing, the idea of chocolate as in candy seems more yummy for most so that's the way it seems to be going now but I'm not for sure so make sure to hop all the way through and find out. I decided to stick to the original plan but to add the chocolate candy idea after seeing the wonderful blog hop button my friend Lynne made for me so I created my own digital stamp: a box of chocolates.
Then to add to the mix, I realized the day before the hop that the hop was on my 13th wedding anniversary so I thought the card needed a masculine touch so I could give it to hubby today.
Here is what I came up with...
paper is K&Company Sweet Nector
embossed with Tim Holz Sizzix Grid Lock
natural jute is from My Life in Arts n' Crafts
candy box digital stamp - my creation
Thank you for coming today and now on to L. Miriam.
- Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
- L. Miriam - http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com
- Ashley - http://thebloghopprincess.blogspot.com
- Lucy - http://www.love2createitall.com
- Amanda - http://cricktncrafts.blogspot.com/
- Lisa - http://www.handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Sandra- http://365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
- Robin - http://scrapandchat.blogspot.com/
- Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Cicily - http://pinkdalmationscrapper.blogspot.com/
- CallyAnn- http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
- Tee - http://tee-myspot.blogspot.com/