Monday, March 14, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

I've been using my Cricut and Sure Cuts A Lot program with wonderful SVG files I have bought from SVGcuts to make some really cute decorations. I hope you don't mind my sharing them with you over the next few days.


I have a friend who was hosting a fun spring get together at her house so I thought it would be nice to take some cupcakes to share. I was suppose to go to her house for Valentine's but was sick so I thought I would bring Valentines into the future and combine my idea with St. Patrick's Day. I got the cutest clover cupcake wrap from SVGcuts and used that to wrap my cupcakes in and then I used the Valentine's paper cupcake wrappers and finally I finished with pink frosting. I know that if it weren't for the clover design on the wraps that I would have a Christmas theme going on. Hmm, maybe next time I'll combine Christmas with either Valentines or St. Patrick's Day.

Why the hole in the balloon part of this? It's a door hanger with a very adorable St. Patrick's Day puppy. I planned on putting stickers in this and taking it to my friend's house to give to her daughter. But because I was rushing around and trying to get the cupcakes ready, I forgot it so now it is still hanging with my crafting stuff. I guess I'll have to make my friend's daughter something for Easter and hopefully I'll remember that.

By the way, this is a SVG file from SVGcuts.

In the evening we went to a friend's house for dinner and I wanted to take her a festive gift so I made this using another St. Patrick's SVG file from SVGcuts. It's 3D so I bought some clover shaped sugar cookies, wrapped them up and placed them inside my St. Patty's pot. Sweets are just like gold to a women. Yum.

Tomorrow I hope to show off some SVG cards I made to send out. Till then, sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.