Monday, August 10, 2020

Simple but Excellent Basic Crepe Recipe

This recipe is from allrecipes.com and submitted by Jennyc819
I have to say the first time I made this, I had clumps so I tried some different ways and this is the one that worked. I got this idea from the comments of others who had tried the recipe.

First time I made this recipe I used by stand mixer. I was getting the water and milk measured out while the mixer was mixing the eggs and flour mixture together. By the time I got back to the stand mixture, I had a clump of dough. The milk and water thinned it out but I had lots of little clumps in the final mixture.

A reviewer said to add the eggs to the milk and water and sift the flour mixture into it. This was what I did for my second attempt. It was perfect!



Recipe:

Ingredients:

1 cup all purpose flour
2 eggs
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup water
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons butter, melted



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.