Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Thanksgiving Card for Cutter's Creek

Hello all my Cutter's Creek friends. I am getting into the Thanksgiving spirit even though I feel Halloween came and went to fast and I still have lots of Halloween ideas running through my head. I love sending out Thanksgiving cards to friends and family and that is what I would like to show you today.

All the paper is from the 6 x 6 paper pad from Remembrance by Authentique. You can inquire to Kim if you are interested in it. It's beautiful paper and lovely for cards.

I also used:

Stickles in Diamonds for the middle of the flowers and the border in the middle of the card.
Glimmer Mist in graphite metallic for the flowers to tone down the yellow and give them an aged look.
Cuddle Bug embossing folder for the embossed design.
Tim Holz Distress ink in ted dye color for the edges.
AGT glider to hold it all together.

The flowers are from the cutting set Autumn Splendor from SVG Attic.
Thank you for stopping by today and taking a peak at my Thanksgiving card. I really do appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.