Saturday, November 16, 2013

Thankful for you card

Today I would like to share a card I made for the design team I am on at Cutter's Creek. I am very much in the Thanksgiving mood and have so much to be thankful for that I designed the digital stamp I used on this card.




I hope you liked my card and I thank you for stopping by today.


Products from Cutter's Creek:

6 x 6 paper pad - Trail Mix Collection from BoBunny. It's part of the 6 x6 paper club and you would need to contact Kim for information on ordering.

Tim Holz Distress Ink in shaded lilac

Perfect Pearls Mist in pewter

ATG tape dispenser

Glue Dots 

Cuddle Bug Embossing  machine 

Cuddle Bug embossing folder - Kassie's Brocade

1 comment:

  1. This is so great. I absolutely love the digital stamp. I may have to coerce you into sending it to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.