Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Stamping Chef Sketch Challenge

Click here for the March Mustache Madness Blog Hop.

This challenge the design team was asked to take a sketch and using one of The Stamping Chef's digis see what we could come up with. This was truly a challenge for me since there are so many digital stamps from The Stamping Chef that I love and wanted to use but in the end I found the perfect one.

Here was our inspiration.

and here is my project.

The little cutie on my card is called Growing Wings.

Thanks for stopping by today and head on over to see all our design team's inspiration and to join the newest Stamping Chef Challenge and if you're looking for an adorable, sexy, cute, cool, modern digital stamp then you need to check out the digital stamps at The Stamping Chef.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful card!!!!! great job my friend!!!!
    much love, hugs, and friendship
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.