Monday, March 4, 2013

Chalk N Stock Project - March Challenge

Good Monday morning crafting friends!

I would like to share with you today a St. Patrick's Day card I made for my Chalk N Stock design team. I love, love, love using chalks in my coloring and keep finding more and more ways to use them.

I used cream chalk to color my elephant on this card. I like the variation in greys on his body and pinks in his ears. I also used alcohol markers for his toes, the bird, clovers, and pot of gold.  Here are a few other views of the card.
The challenge at Chalk N Stock starts today and goes until the 28th so you have plenty of time to use chalk on any project since our theme is "Anything Goes."  Digital stamp courtesy of Bugaboo Stamps who also is the official sponsor of the monthly Chalk N Stock challenge.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.