“Think left and think right and think low and think high.
Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!”
― Dr. Seuss
Don't hop on pop but hop on top of the Dr. Seuss Blog Hop, where a bunch of talented people came up with their own interpretations of the wonderful imagination of Dr. Seuss. The skies the limit when you have an imagination like Dr. Seuss and talent like those in this hop. Our hop today is hostessed by Jearise in Lorby's World (That's me!) and so this is the beginning my friend.
How to win: 1. Become a follower of my blog 2. Leave a comment letting me know about #1 and what you think of my project.
I had to get creative again in Inkscape and this time made the famous Cat in the Hat hat. But I turned it into a vase with some silly flowers and I filled the vase with goodies to eat.
Flowers: die cuts for my cuddle bug attached to large sized paperclips
Last but not least, here is a great site to go to where you will find all sorts of fun foods and goodies to delight your little ones today. Enjoy: Babble
This is my favorite, kid friendly Dr Seuss site: Seussville
Dr. Seuss Trivia Game # 1
Thank you for joining us because...
“You're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting,
So... get on your way!”
― Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!
Your next stop is Lynne
If you get stuck behind the great parade down at Mulberry Street, here's the links that you can follow on the Great Thing-a-majigger as you continue on.
- Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
- Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
- Georgiana http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/
- Laurie http://mincedpaper.blogspot.com
- Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Doris - http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com
- Cathie w-http://cathiescafe-scraphappy.blogspot.com/
- Cori- http://createdbycori.blogspot.com
- Janet R. - http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/
- Katie ~ http://www.ktsangels.blogspot.com/
- Ellen ♥ CardMonkey ~ http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com/
- Jamie - http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com
- Shelly - http://kccroppers.blogspot.com
- Angie :) - http://atuttletime.blogspot.com
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingRookie.blogspot.com
Dr. Seuss Trivia Answers:1.) C - pink
2.) B - A blue and yellow chariot
3.) D - red
4.) B - DAISEY-HEAD MAYZIE and HORTON HATCHES THE EGG
5.) B - $10
6.) B - Ring the Gack
7.) A - elephant
8.) D - How to Cook
9.) A - Yertle the Turtle
10.) D - seven