Click HERE to take a peak at my SVG Attic Design Team Monday project.
Merry Christmas and thank you for stopping by our hop today as we reveal the wonderful projects we have made for our "Secret Sisters". With blog hopping and crafting, we have all become sisters. What was done -- those of us were interested we given a "Secret Sister" to craft something special. Not only do we have a Secret Sister but we also gave some "hints" as to Our Favorite Things. How special is that. Now, ssshhhhhh, please don't tell our Secret Sisters as it hasn't been revealed yet as to who has who while you hop along with us!!!!
I'm the beginning of the hop so you've started at the right place and please continue on to my dear friend Lynne's blog but please check out what my gift is before you do that. : )
In case, you get lost along the way and need a GPS here's the complete lineup!
- Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
- Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Susan - http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
- Tami - http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com/
- CallyAnn http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
- Janet Smith - http://www.ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
- Inga Klaus http://mommahobbit.blogspot.com/
- Sherry Brown- www.patternsbysher.blogspo
- Rhonda Helm http://craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
This is what I made my Secret Sister...
I wanted to do something with beads since I like beading as much as paper crafts so I made this poinsettia ornament.
I have a card too but forgot to get a picture of that. Oops. I hope my Secret Sister enjoys her special gifts.
Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Good Tidings to You and Yours from Jearise in Lorby's World.
Don't forget about the blog candy as you hop on over to Lynne's.