Saturday, December 31, 2011

Creative Kuts Some Fun

Before the holidays, I discovered that Creative Kuts has these fun week projects that you can do and showcase your work on their Creative Kuts Facebook site. I got in on a few and would like to share what I've done.
This was the mug gift card holder. I had to add the foam on top since I like whipped cream on my flavored coffee. Yum!
The one week they had this adorable shaker snowman pattern. You layer the pattern so you can put glitter in his tummy and shake the snow out of him. There is white glitter in his tummy. Shake, shake, shake...shake his tummy.

Aren't these snowflakes just beautiful! I had so much fun showing friends how to do these during the holidays.

Creative Kuts is still doing these weekly fun craft projects but you have to head to their facebook page to find out what it is for each week. They usually start the project on Sunday or Monday so don't wait to the middle of the week or you'll be too late to get in on the fun!

Thanks for stopping by today and Hugs from Jearise in Lorby's World.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.