If you're looking for the "All Things Royal" Blog Hop - CLICK HERE
Hello everyone and welcome to the Breast Cancer Awareness blog hop!! We want to spread the news about this deadly disease that could be cured if it is diagnosed in time. I know that each and everyone of us has been touched by someone with cancer or has had it themselves. Please invite your family and friends to participate in the hop. Losing a family member or friend to this disease is very difficult. I hope you all hop through this journey with us.
Our hostess would love it if you would hop back to the beginning when you're done and let her know which project you liked the most http://vintageheartfeltdesigns.blogspot.com . Our hostess will be giving away a bag of goodies that can be used to scrap with plus a $15.00 gift certificate. You must leave a comment on each blog and become a member of each blog to be eligible for the candy, if you are already a member please mention that in your comment.
There are three wonderful sponsors for this hop:
Our first sponsor is Jillian Vance who's favorite color is pink and who will be offering a set of her stamps.
Our second sponsor is Micelle from Cloud 9. She is offering a $20.00 GC to use on her sight.
Jennifer Restivo will be offering a $10 GC to amazon.com or oh my crafts.
Here is the line up for this hop that we are sure will open your eyes and remind you to get an exam or to encourage someone you love to.
1. Denise - http://vintageheartfeltdesigns.blogspot.com/
2. Kari - http://purplefuntastickcreations.wordpress.com/
3. Faith - http://faithfulecreations.com
4. Haidee- http://created2bunique.blogspot.com/
5. Becky - http://beckscricards.blogspot.com
6. Bunny - http://bunnyrunswithscissors.blogspot.com/
7. Jillian - http://princessandthepaper.blogspot.com/
8. Amy Jo - http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
9. Gill - http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com
10. Jennifer - www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
11. Paula D http://www.scrapyourworld1.blogspot.com
12. Tonya Wilson- http://creativeaddictiontopaper.blogspot.com/
13. Debbie Trevenen http://debbiescrafttime.blogspot.com/
14. Carol Carlson http://cardstockscissorsandglue.blogspot.com/
15. Pam Bray http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/
16. Linda Simpson http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com/
17. Linda Jover http://lindaspinkcraftroom.com
18. Michelle Peak http://queenofmycraftroom.blogspot.com/
19. Ellen Jarvis http://www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
20. Jearise http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/ <---You are Here.
21. Brynn www.flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com <---Please go Here.
22. Charity Donaldson http://scrapfaire.blogspot.com
23. VinDeeLoo (Denise Lewis) http://vindeeloosthisnthat.blogspot.com
24. Jamie http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/
25. Donna Lee http://ottersln.blogspot.com/
26. Rachelle Larsen- http://creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com
27. Kristy Asche - http://scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com
28. Sylvia- www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com
29. Cathy http://deesdesignsfrommyheart.blogspot.com
This is a little pink card with a BIG job. I thought it would be nice to make a reminder card to send out to friends to remind them that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and to encourage them to get their early breast exam.
I used a brad to hold on the little appointment note so it can be removed and put on a bulletin board or calendar.
Flower card: Wild Cartridge cut at unlinked 8.50 width and 4.00 height on light pink plain card stock by Recollections
Flower: I'm not for sure since I cut extras when I'm working on other projects but it is from a one of my Cricut cartridges and is a six pedal flower in a darker shade of pink card stock.
Stamp: Think Pink by Hampton Art
Ink for stamp and edges: Complimentary shades of dark pink and white from ColorBox with clear embossing powder over stamp.
Bic Markers were used to color the little flower pedals and leaves.
Ribbon: Simply Grosgrain by Offray #CA07795
Background Paper: American Girl paper stack
Inside Circle with saying: Ashlyn's Alphabet circle cut at 2 inch width
Inside Circle with Appointment Info: Alphalicious circle with hole cut at 1.50 inches height
I'm also giving away Blog Candy for this hop. This Pink Ribbon key chain. I put it together myself. : ) Just make sure you become a follower or are one already and leave me a comment and I'll be having a drawing using random.org on Sunday and I'll notify the winner on here and by email.