If you're looking for the Breast Cancer Awareness Blog - Click Here
We all need to feel alike a princess once in awhile so this blog hop is here in hopes you'll feel that way when you get done. Hop through the blogs and see all the creative things royal and make sure to stop by our hostess Jamies' blog because she has some blog candy to pass your way.
Our sponsor for this hop is Jen's Digi store which is giving a $5.00 gift certificate to their site so check out her adorable digis at
- Jamie- http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com <--- Please go Here or Start Here
- Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
- Mindy - http://papercreationsbymindyblog.blogspot.com/
- Janet R. - http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com
- Gina - http://californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com/
- Janet S. - http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
- Lisa P - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Shannon - http://www.purplelionpaper.com/blog
- Theresa - www.thescrapbookingqueen.com
- Princess Penelope - http://thescrapbookingqueen-princesspenelope.blogspot.com/
- Amy Jo - http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
- Janet N. - http://www.createatdreamscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
- Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/ <---You are Here
I was going to put the castle on a card or do a layout with it and I had an idea in my mind but not for sure what when a package arrived for me yesterday afternoon. I opened my Oriental Trading package and there on top was the Faniciful Fairies scrapbook paper I got on clearance. The very first page I looked at I fell in love with and I realized my die cut castle would look perfect on it!
I hope you have enjoyed looking at my layout and please leave me a comment. I love to read them. Also, if you would be interested in the castle SVG file state that in your comment. I have a few things to fix on it but would do so if enough people would like to have it.
Thanks for hopping your royal hopper and now hop on over to Jamie's blog to see what royalty she's been up to and beware of frogs begging kisses along the way. : )