Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Today I fought a headache but even with that was able to get two birthday cards done. One I'll share today and the other tomorrow.  The first one is my girlie party dress birthday card. I used the Cricut cartridge Groovy Wanderings to make it.


 I love the paper I used for this card but have to be honest and I'm not for sure where I got it. It's loose paper so I am thinking it came from Oriental Trading but not for sure. It's a nice quality too and cuts nice on my Cricut.

I love dollar bins and clearance bins. The button, flowers and brads were in the same package for $1.00 at Michaels. 

Above is what is written on the inside of the card and the picture was taken going in the right direction but every time I uploaded it to my blog it would go up and down and I couldn't figure a way to change it around so I finally gave up. You can still read it, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.