Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Glitter Stamping


Awhile back I bought the Martha Stewart glitter stamping kit to try out. I have done the glitter stamping in the past and have liked it but I couldn't find anything to really clean the stamps when I was done. I have found better things now but nothing super duper. If anyone has done this and found a good solvent, please comment and let me know. 



I started by doing the butterflies from the stamps that came with the kit and then I used my Cricut to cut the card front with the pop out butterflies.

I really think this card is pretty and want to continue doing this kind of art work. I am a glitter nut!

Here are some of the things that come in the kit. I like the stamps and the different sizes they come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.