Monday, August 15, 2011

First Time Scrapper - Tasha

The winner of the Surprise Birthday Blog Hop for Deborah is Liz from Lizscraps. Congratulations to you and thank you to all who came, looked and liked my blog during the blog hop.


I invited my neighbor over last night to do a late night scrap. She had never done a scrap book layout before. I have to say her creation turned out absolutely adorable.


I think she's a natural. I explained about how to group pictures and pick out paper that matches something in the picture and off she ran.... I came up with the words "splish splash" but she picked out the boarder for her pictures and told me she wanted frogs. Good choice, don't you think?

I used DonJaun for the letters and Paisley for the frogs. She didn't want all the layers because she's going to journal on them.




1 comment:

  1. loved it had a great time had the best teacher thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.