Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Disney Themed Arts and Crafts Party

Our theme for the Sunday, May 31st ZOOM arts and crafts party was DISNEY. It was suppose to be Disney Villains but I am drawing challenged and there was no way I was going to be able to draw one of those Disney bad guys so I made it a more general term - DISNEY.

My Disney themed scarp booking paper from Michael's finally arrived so I thought I would do a Disney scrapbook layout. My friend, Carina, has been to Disney World like 20 times, so I reached out to her for some photos. My colored printer isn't working like is use to so the pictures are on the red side but they worked to get the layout done for now.



These are the full pages I did and here are some close ups of the different embellishments I made. The Mickeys, Mickey's gloves and words are cut out with my Cricut and from Cricut Disney cartridges. The castle is my own design. I used a glitter pen on the castle and glitter glue in red for Mickey.





Here are the other projects that were done by participants in our fun Disney ZOOM party.

Drawing by Mya.

Tracing by Mya.

Drawing by Bev.

Tracing by Bev.

Pencil drawing by Carina.

Acrylic painting by Chris.

Acrylic painting by Chris.

Pencil and chalk drawing by me.

Thanks for stopping by and comment below and I'll share with the other artists. 

Happy day to y'all.
Lorby





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.