Friday, March 8, 2019

SHAKE IT UP BLOG HOP

Thank you for joining us for  the 
SHAKE IT UP BLOG HOP


This is a blog hop featuring projects with parts that either move or shake! 
You should have arrived from Sue's Paper Crafting but if you didn't head over to
Connie Can Crop , she is the beginning of this interactive hop! 
This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday at 10pm to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.


We have three awesome sponsors for this hop!!

Action Wobbles is giving away a 13 pack of Wobbles!!


AND


Simply Stamping with Narelle is giving away this adorable stamp set...Bella & Friends

AND


Wendy Bellino is giving away Two (2) Club Scrap page formulas. Each includes thirteen PAGE FORMULAS with cutting instructions (12x12 scrapbook format). Delivered as printable .pdf files.


What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects. Free Shipping to our USA friends but Worldwide will be asked to pay shipping if they win.


You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments on every blog to be eligible to win. 

Winners will be announced on Wednesday 3/13/19 at Connie Can Crop.

Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

I found a balloon shape in my Cricut cartridges on line and cut it out three times using a cardboard. I'm not for sure of the thickness of the cardboard but I needed three pieces to make it high enough.

I used embossing powder for the 
"Happy Birthday".

I made a mistake and didn't but the width wide enough so I added lace to the edge of the card.

Be sure to hop over to Vicky's Scrapping Passion

Here's our line up in case you get lost along the way.


Be sure to join us next month for our
Rain Rain Go Away Themed Blog hop!

24 comments:

  1. Very nice card, I like the idea of combining the embossing and the glitter in the shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Birthday Card
    Shaker for balloon perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! I hate when I need up on my measuring, but great cover up! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your card...and you ingenuity I love when us crafters can do that and also to admit to it....LOL....love love love your card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never a mistake... always an opportunity to embellish :) Good for you! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your balloon shaker card is so adorable! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and I love your lace accent. Nice touch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, great colors.

    Sue
    https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute with the shaker balloon and I like the addition of the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty birthday card, and great thinking on the lace !

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute, cute card! I love the lace, sometimes a problem makes an even better card!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card. Love the lace. I would have thought it was supposed to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mistake?! It turned out perfect!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card. I would not have know the lace was a cover up for a mistake if you hadn't mentioned it. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is very pretty. Love the touch of the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that balloon shaker! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the sparkly shaker card. Great job of "correcting" your "oopsie". It looks great and I wouldn't have known it was an "oopsie" if you hadn't mentioned it.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cool. I love your idea to use three card stocks to reach the thickness. The embossed sentiment is also a cool addition. Tfs and for hopping with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.