Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Flower Pot Box for Cutter's Creek

Today I have a flower pot box that I designed and made for a friend's birthday and then filled with her favorite candy.
Here is a close up of the glimmer mist and the twine that I used.


Here is a close up of the flower. I love the way I did this. I used Distress Ink to ink the outside of the flower and then when that dried I sprayed my flower with Perfect Pearls Mist. The Perfect Pearls looks like it's still wet when it's not.


Products Used:

Graphic 45 paper
Tim Holtz Distress Ink pad in  Shaded Lilac
Perfect Pearls Mists - Forever Violet 
From Kim's Perfect Pearls Mist club. You can email her about the club and her many different clubs where new releases come first.
ATG Tape dispenser
Scotch Quick Drying Adhesive
Doodle Twine

Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.