Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Chalk n Stock and Halloween

I am already in the Halloween spirit and making and creating things for the holiday. I am hoping by starting now I'll be done in time. I usually run out of crafting time before the holiday is here.

There is a new challenge over on the Chalk n Stock and the rules are simple to follow, basically use chalk on your project.

Here is what I did with chalk and my Halloween theme:

I used my cream chalks and regular chalks to color in the pumpkin and the border.  I used a Sizzix Tim Holtz embossing folder for the green border part and the half pearls are from Miriam's Crafting Supplies.

When I assembled the card, I used pop dots to layer the pumpkin so he stands out. I really like the way this card turned out. It is simple but yet cute.

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you this month at the Chalk n Stock September challenge.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.