Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Christmas in July Card

I know Christmas is still a few months away but I figured if I start making cards now, I might have them done in time this year. I usually put it off and then end up having to go buy cards or sending them out the first of the new year.

As you can see, I used non traditional colors for this card. 

Items from Cutter's Creek Store:
purple Stickles glitter glue for my star 

Perfect Pearls Mists in Kiwi for the background
Provocraft Cuddebug Embossing folder - Swiss Dots also for background

Authentique 6 x 6 paper pad - Renew used for yellow background (part of the 6 x 6 paper pad club so email Kim if interested)
Tim Holtz Distress ink pad - Frayed Burlap used to soften the yellow background paper
Inkssentials Ink Blending Foam 10/Pkg  used to dispense distress ink on background

ATG used to put the card together

Thanks for stopping by today.

I used Ranger Distress Markers (email Kim if interested)  to color my stamp before stamping.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this card! The tree looks fabulous against the snowy backround, and the yellow is a lovely, untraditional detail.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.