Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Chistmas Card for July

I made this quick yet pretty card and I used a button and half pearls from Miriam's Crafting Supplies.

I just love the way it came out! I colored the stamp using Tim Holtz Distress Markers and then added some twine.
 What I really like about this button is the colors - soft grey. The design is more of a paisley with hearts so it can be used all year long but it works perfectly on the Christmas card too.

Here is a close up.

Isn't this such a beautiful button! Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to check out all the buttons at Miriam's Crafting Supplies.

1 comment:

  1. That button is very pretty.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
    Just Because Linky Party Aug 1 - 31st!
    Lots of great sponsors and prizes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.