Here is an ornament I just made using one of the beautiful metal embellishments from Miriam's Crafting Supplies.
Here is the tutorial on how I made it.
metal embellishments that Miriam's Crafting Supplies carries.
1) Remove the sales tag from the back. The reason being, is that sometimes the tag is so glossy that paper doesn't want to adhere to it. I have found that using the spatula for die cutting mats is helpful.
I picked paper from the
3) Cut around your circle and use your embossing machine and the embossing folder of your choice to add a raised design to the paper.
4) Use Mod Podge to adhere the paper to the ornament and us a utility knife to trim off any excess.
metal embellishments to see which one I would like best and I went with this one. All the metal embellishments came from Miriam's Crafting Supplies Store and anyone would have been beautiful.
6) Add Stickles glitter glue to the very outside of the circle and then glue the picture in the middle. I cut a snowflake from the winter pad. There was already glitter on the snowflake. Add Glossy Accents to the snowflake for a nicer look.
8) Before adding the embellishment take the ornament outside and spray all of it with a clear finish. I used Krylon Low Odar Clear Finish. This will help your ornament last for years to come.
9) Finally, add the embellishment using a low heat glue gun.