Monday, May 13, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week Fun

Last week was Teacher Appreciation Week and our elementary and the PTO went all out for the wonderful teachers at our school: Monday - sweets, Tuesday - lunch and neck massages, Wednesday - Italian lunch, Thursday - breakfast, and Friday - flowers.

I used the cute wine bottle from the SVG Attic kit - Perfect Picnic to decorate the tables. I made four of them even though I am only sharing one of them here. They were so easy to cut out and assemble. It was quick and a breeze to have this cute decoration added to the table.









I really like the way the table decorations went together.

Make sure to check out all the wonderful cutting file sets at SVG Attic and here is a peak at their newest release.
Hats Off
I entered this project in...

Challenges for Everyone - Challenge #20


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.