Wednesday, May 15, 2013

CutterCreek DT - Golden Tag

Hello,

Today I have another tag to show you. I was never one for tags but have started making a few lately and love what I can do with them. I think I like the idea of working on a smaller scale.

This is what I started with...

I then sanded and used Tim Holtz distress ink (frayed burlap) on the tag.

Next I added Perfect Pearls Mist (heirloom gold). It's hard to see unless you enlarge the pictures.
Finally I ended up with this...
The flower is from the Flower Shopped cartridge and I used Tattered Angels (Starfish) for the flower petals and Stickles (yellow) for the center.

Visit CuttersCreek for all the products I listed for my project.

Thanks for stopping by,
Jearise from Lorby's World

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love love love this tag and sew inspired that I need at least one of the cartridges you used!!!
    Much love, hugs, and friendship
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tooo cute... i love the technigues with the color you did!!!... PLUS, I love tags :)
    ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tag! I definitely have to break that cart out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Lorby's World today and leaving a comment.